White Hart Lane Station
White Hart Lane Station is located in the London Borough of Haringey. The station provides access for passengers to the Lea Valley Line, serving Liverpool Street, Enfield & Chestnut Stations and serves the local residential community, giving football supporters access to the nearby Tottenham Hotspur Football Stadium.
As part of a significant redevelopment, the station has seen a new ticket hall to the south of the existing building, and additional access staircases to assist with increased passenger numbers during match days.
As part of the redevelopment works, Chromatica have supplied and installed LED luminaires to the handrail systems of the staircase structures. In addition, Central Battery Systems have been supplied to provide emergency lighting in the event of a mains failure. There are 4 staircase structures, each having its own power supply unit and central battery system.
• 60 x RL648.ASY.WH.MD Chromatica LED handrail luminaires
• 48 x RL348.ASY.WH.MD Chromatica LED handrail luminaires
• 4 x CHR.PSU.342 Chromatica power supply unit
• 2 x CHR.CBS.150VA Chromatica central battery system
• 2 x CHR.CBS.300VA Chromatica central battery system
• Handrail supply and install by staircase fabricators.