Twickenham Station Footbridge
Located in the London Borough of Richmond the present Twickenham Station came into use in 1954 after replacing the previous station structures. The station provides access to the rail network for passengers between London Waterloo and numerous other London stations on a circle route including Kingston, Wimbledon, Hounslow, & Reading. As part of an extensive station redevelopment a new footbridge was constructed, providing pedestrian access across the railway lines between the car park adjacent to platform 1 and platforms 2,3,4, & 5.
To provide safe pedestrian access across the bridge, the bridge staircases and spans are illuminated by the use of LED luminaries located with the handrail system on the stair sections and in a guardrail located below the top chord of the bridge spans.
• 108 x RL648.80D.WH.MD Chromatica LED handrail luminaires
• 2 x CHR.PSU.552 Chromatica power supply unit
• Handrail supply and install by bridge fabricator