St Columb’s Cathedral
St Columb’s Cathedral in the walled city of Derry, Northern Ireland, is the cathedral church and episcopal see of the Church of Ireland’s Diocese of Derry and Raphoe. It is also the parish church of Templemore.
As part of a complete exterior and interior renovation project, Chromatica manufactured and supplied a high flux LED lighting system to illuminate the main interior spaces. The wooden ceilings, wall mounted artifacts, North & South aisles, Nave, Chancel and Alter are all illuminated and may be individually controlled to provide numerous scenes for different services and public visits and tours.
Lighting scenes may be selected using wall mounted touch switch plates and programs are authored by Chromatica and actioned by a Pharos Lighting Playback Controller.
• 122 x FL200.SPE1 Chromatica LED floodlight downlighter luminaires
• 43 x CHR.PSU.SPE1 Chromatica power supply units
• 1 x CHR.PHAROS Pharos Control System
• 2 x CHR.PLATE Wall mounted scene switch plates
• Commissiong and programming by Chromatica Ltd.