Merthyr Rail Club
Operated by Arriva Trains Wales, Merthyr Tydfil Station serves the local area, providing access to the rail network for passengers travelling to Cardiff Central and then onwards to Barry, Barry Island and Bridgend.
To improve access to the station, new approach ramps and stairs have been constructed from the “Gillar Street” car park creating a natural stone landscape of stairs and ramps with a seating area and new tree planters.
To provide architectural and functional lighting to the area, UPL150 LED uplighters are located in the tree planters and the ramp bund walls. Fixed colour Linear Funis LED luminaries are positioned along the top and bottom stair treads of each flight of stairs to indicate change of surface and direction.
• 10 x UPL150.12W.45D.RND.PLY Chromatica LED uplighter luminaires.
• 8 x UPL150.18W.45D.RND.PLY Chromatica LED uplighter luminaires.
• 10 x FNS457W Chromatica Funis Linear LED Luminaire
• 35 x FNS914W Chromatica Funis Linear LED Luminaire
• CHR.PSU.SPE1 Chromatica special power supply units
• Funis LED Luminaire install and commission by Chromatica.