Colchester Priory Street Car Park
As part of the town centre Priory Street Car Park redevelopment, Chromatica have illuminated the Roman wall bordering the long perimeter of the car park.
UP200 fixed white LED Uplighters are used to illuminate and highlight the rich texture of the Roman perimeter wall.
Luminaires operate at 18 – 30V DC, negating the need for deep burial of 230V cabling and the disturbing effect this may have on the historic archaeology of the site. Chromatica power supply units are located within Lucy feeder pillars placed around the car park perimeter.
• 55 x UPL250.24.WH.ASY.RD.24VDC Chromatica LED Uplighter luminaire – fixed white
• 6 x CHR.PSU. SPE1 Chromatica power supply unit gear trays for mounting within car park feeder pillars.
• Luminaire ground support tube install by Civil Contractor.
• Luminaire install and commission by Chromatica.
• All 230V works by M & E Contractor.