Located in the County Borough of Wrexham, Chirk Railway Station was part of the former Great Western Railway. The rural station is now operated by Arriva Trains Wales, providing access to the rail network for passengers between Chester & Holyhead and Shrewsbury, Cardiff & Birmingham. As part of a redevelopment, a new footbridge spans the railway lines, providing stairs and ramp access between platform 1, platform 2 and the adjacent car park.
Chromatica RL648 and RL348 luminaires are mounted within the handrail and main span CMS. Chromatica power supply units are located within GRP electrical cubicles positioned below the staircases at the ends of platforms 1 & 2.
• 174 x RL648.80D.36D.WH.MD Chromatica LED handrail luminaires
• 4 x RL348.80D.WH.MD Chromatica LED handrail luminaires
• 44 x RL648.80D.WH.MD Chromatica LED handrail luminaires
• 2 x CHR.PSU.552 Chromatica power supply unit
• Main Span Containment system by bridge fabrication team.
• Handrail supply and install by bridge fabrication team.